Science of yoga breathing is called Pranayama. Yoga Breathing or Pranayama meliorates the body as well as creates great clarity of mind.
There are several types of Pranayama breathing exercises such as: - Agnisar Kriya, Anuloma and Viloma, Bhramari, Bahya, Bhastrika, Digra, Kapalabhati, Ujjayi, Shitali, and lots more. Why to perform Pranayama breathing exercises? Continue reading and you will know it very well.
There are numerous benefits of Breathing Yoga or Pranayama.
Pranayama breathing exercises improves your liver functioning and digestive system. It also helps you out in insomnia.
- Pranayama enhances the nervous system.
- It improves the blood circulation.
- It refreshes the body and relaxes the mind.
- Pranayama elevates the release of carbon dioxide and other toxins reducing its levels in blood stream and thus improves levels of oxygenation in blood.
- If you are suffering from asthma or emphysema, splurge on to yoga breathing exercises as it will help you to overcome shortness of breath.
- Pranayama enhances the immune system by augmenting the distribution of energy to the endocrine system.
- Pranayama can help you to minimize the effects of old age problems such as: - Rheumatism, headaches, backaches, joint pains, loss of vitality, etc.
- Pranayama gives you better mental health. With Pranayama practice, you can get rid of harmful mental conditions such as arrogance, greed for money, depression and anger. Within few days of Pranayama practice, you will have inner peace, better concentration and better memory.
- General fussiness due to fatigue or lethargy disappears.
- Pranayama practice improves the functioning of every organ and thereby increases your life expectancy.
- It reduces cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
Well, now you know why to practice Pranayama Breathing exercises. Start it today and reap the benefits.